School quote request
Supports teaching, supports learning, improves results
An end-to-end solution for teaching and learning
Best-in-class video tutorials, multiple-choice questions and exam-preparation resources – an end-to-end solution for the teaching and learning of GCSE Science.
Exclusively with a school subscription, we provide a teacher dashboard, which is accessible to all teachers. This provides all the data you need to monitor student uptake and provides objective measures to track progress in GCSE Science across the school. Our sophisticated, easy-to-use platform supports teaching, supports learning and improves results.
Mrs Jane Hall - Head of Science, Silverdale School, Sheffield
“We have no doubt that students of wide-ranging abilities have seen a boost to their GCSE grades as a result of using My GCSE Science. Being able to track and plan a personalised, effective revision programme really nurtures the skills they need to become successfull independent learners in the longer term. That’s a real bonus.”
Each student’s is personalised login provides:
- Expert learning videos on all of GCSE Biology, Chemistry, Physics
- 140 topics for Combined Science, 200 topics for Triple Science
- Multiple-choice quizzes on every topic
- Exam-style questions and answer schemes on every topic
- Embedded tutorials on maths skills and required practicals
- An integrated progress tracker to monitor progress
- Access at home and in school, on laptop, tablet or phone
- Foundation Tier and Higher Tier resources
School subscriptions start at £495 per year.
This includes free Triple Award access (worth £249) for up to 5 teaching staff.